Belly fat is the unwanted guest; the irritating stubborn child who constantly asks for your mobile. Once it is there, it will grow bigger day by day. But if you are aware at the early stage, you can get rid of it by putting little efforts. Bigger the belly, greater the effort. However, let’s take a look on how we can burn belly fat easily–
1. Don’t be lazy– The fastest and long term way to keep belly fat aside is never to keep moving. Do exercise, running, biking, swimming– do anything which pumps your heart rates up. According to a study, aerobic exercise has been shown to cause major belly reduction.
2. Complete your sleep– Daily you need at least 8 hours to sleep. Don’t break this chain. Don’t sleepless and don’t overdo it either. Early to bed, early to rise, keep your belly tight!
3. Replace your cooking oil– Try to replace your cooking oil with coconut oil as it is one of the healthiest fats you can eat. Different studies show that it can cause a major reduction in abdominal fat. According to a study, people who took coconut oil daily for 12 weeks lost an average of 1.1 inches from their waist.
4. Eat fish! – Proteins can help to burn your excess belly fat and fish is one of the greatest sources of proteins. Daily intake of fish can cause loss of belly fat incredibly.
5. Add apple cider vinegar to your diet list– Drinking apple cider vinegar has great impacts on health and it helps in reducing belly fats too. According to a study, it has been found that those who took one spoon of apple cider vinegar for 12 weeks lost 1.4 cm from their belly.
Websites with more information on burning belly fat: